Friday, March 28, 2014




1. The Pirates' stadium was named Best Ballpark in America by TripAdvisor, the world's most trusted travel advice site. As if we already didn't know how beautiful the park is, TripAdvisor says, "perched along the Allegheny River, this renowned ballpark features spectacular sights of the Steel City skyline and the beautiful Clemente Bridge. A unique two-level ballpark that opened in 2001, PNC provides an intimate setting and spectacular views and sightlines from anywhere in the stadium."


2. Statement necklaces are my new obsession. I need to seriously stop myself from buying every single one in a variety of colors. Forever XXI in my opinion has the best deals on them, as you may know they can get a bit pricey at some stores. The necklace shown above is only $7.80. Love it!


3. Starbucks is selling alcoholic beverages. Believe it. They began selling alcoholic beverages in Seattle in 2010 and are now expanding. AND GUESS WHAT? Pittsburgh is apparently one of the new locations set to serve alcohol. Coffee in the morning, cocktail at night, thanks Starbucks!


4. Now that Spring is officially here (although it's not very sunny or warm yet) I am loving bright and bold lip colors. My favorite lip stain in Revlon Colorburst. It lasts all day and they have the most beautiful colors.


5. Need a new phone case? I HIGHLY recommend checking our Wallflower Design Company. They sell some seriously amazing cases at about $20 a piece and they're all made by hand. Did I mention it's run by a bunch of teenagers AND they're from Pittsburgh!?My favorite case is the Abby shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment